Thursday, July 22, 2010

WOW what beautiful words

photo via  

I make time every single day to browse through friends blogs...its a quiet time that I cherish, as I imagine many feel while skimming over their morning paper.  I love that bloggers share a glimpse into their lives and pictures of their bubbling children...I have often found my daily dose of inspiration, facination, recipe ideas and merchandise tips right here among my blogging friends. 

Yesterday morning while reading about the latest with the Lott family I found a link to this inspirational blog filled with beautfil words and photos. 

It couldn't be more clear that Kelle has a way with words and I love the photos of her girls!  I browsed back to Nella's birth story and was moved to tears by Kelle's honesty...and I felt the need to share it with you.

Happy browsing...

ps check back for blog updates early next week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog too!!! Small world.

    I had to change my blog's look because my other layout "expired". Still trying to get use to this one.

    And..yes, back to work in September. Boo! I have loved being home fulltime with Amelia. It is going to break my heart.

    ReplyDelete