Thursday, July 8, 2010

we moved...

this has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures of Nell...there are a handful that I want to blow up and plaster all over the walls of our home...this is definitely one of those...

I know it has been forever since I blogged last time...and as you might assume that this has been lack of time to set aside for blogging...you're WRONG!  I haven't been happy with the settings on our old blog (ystebo.blogsome.com) so I decided...FINALLY...to get on the ball and start a new one!!!

Have seen lots of friends using blogger, so we jumped on this bandwagon!

Remember to bookmark http://in-our-nest.blogspot.com/ for regular updates on Nell, Marit and Lars...plenty of pictures to come!

Big hugs and hope this posting finds you enjoying a lovely summer!  I am looking forward to staying in touch now that we're 'established' at blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment