As many of you know, Nell started out as our little peanut growing in my belly, then she evolved into our very own birdie-bird as we heard her coo's coming from her little beak and saw her feathers dust the tops of her ears. Now as Nell is transitioning into a toddler she is without a doubt an itty-bitty-pixie! Her fluffy 'helmut' of blonde hair just looks like pixie hair to me...she's like a little tumbling-Tinkerbell!
Tonight during Nell's bath, she reminded me of her growing independence...and that she isn't always as interested in her mamma as her mamma is in HER! I always sit by the tub and we play with her toys and I ask her where things are...but this time she just turned her back to me and carried on with her "gakk-gakk's"...her rubber duckies. She is growing into a little girl before my eyes and I can't believe the number of changes that I see in her every single day!
Check out some of these facial expressions! She is just hysterical! There have been serveral people who have told me after they met Nell for the first time that they have never met such an expressive baby! I'm telling you...this one is destined for the stage...she's a born performer and she DEFINITELY knows how to layer on the charm...layer after layer...after layer...
No comments:
Post a Comment