Monday, February 7, 2011

try, try again...

I have been missing in action...we had a wonderful trip to the states...Nell was sick almost the whole time but it helped me slow down the pace and I spent every single day with beloved family members.  It was perfect.

No news since I've been back this side of things...

I am however re-vamping myself for the year 2011.  It has LONG been a coming...I started with a detox RIGHT before I got preggo with Nell and it worked wonders, but I just have been so lazy and not at all strict enough with myself since then...and that was in 2009, People!!!

Its time I get with the program and get myself in order.  So here we go!

I'm going to use the blog as a place to "publicaly" share my ideas, tips, training and recipes so that I can't sneak my way out of this.

Next posting will be my plan and progress so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment