Saturday, February 12, 2011
salmon with terragon-yogurt sauce
another wonder from one of my favorite ladies, Martha...
a simple yogurt sauce pairs nicely with broiled salmon which is full of rich flavor and almost super natural health benefits.
Ingredients
serves 8
1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt (I'm going to use bio yogurt here!)
2 tbsp fresh chopped terragon with a couple of leaves left for garnish
1 tbsp grated lemon zest, plus 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper
3 lbs skinless salmon filet cut into 8 pieces
Directions
make sauce: stir together yogurt, chopped terragon, lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper
heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed backing sheet with foil, place salmon on the sheet (I use baking paper between the foil and the aluminium because I don't like the aluminium to be in direct contact with my food when it cooks), and season with salt and pepper. Broil 8-10 min.
Serve salmon, garnished with terragon leaves, with sauce along side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment