Saturday, February 12, 2011

1 week stats

todays picture of mamma and nell!

So...been doing this new diet for a week now, and as promised, here are my results!

I started Saturday February 5th, but I didn't weigh myself until Monday the 7th.  From Monday until today, I have lost...

2.3kg, or 5.06 pounds!

Not too shabby if I do say so myself!  I know this is a lot for one week, and this will definitely even out and plateau...but this is the kind of result a woman needs after 1 week of dieting!  I need this to keep me motivated...so I am thrilled and still going for my 6 month goal of eating healthy!

I have also taken an end-of-week-1-photo...something I am planning on doing at the end of each week...so I can go back and see the changes I am making.

Most important resource of this past week: my food journal is AWESOME!  I love keeping a journal of my thoughts, ideas, and meals.  A wonderful tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment