Sunday, August 7, 2011

all natural



So for years I've wanted to do all natural body products...and I finally just bit the bullet and switched over.  Actually, looking at the prices, its not all that much more expensive than the "fancy-named" products I was using before.  Within just a week, my skin is REAPING the benefits...I have a glow and I love it!  Don't know if its the new life style, the exercise, the new diet, the natural products...but the combo of all of it is doing this Norwegian girl wonders.

I'm here to share my new products because I loved them unconditionally from day one!!!

New shampoo:  my hair was SICK greasy and it seemed like I could hardly even make it through the day before I could see grease on it.  A strange change for me, as I've never had this problem before.  Went to my local organic-goodie-store and she recommended URTEKRAM shampoo, in Camomile and I saw the benefits from day one.  Bye-bye grease, and hello soft, fluffy, blonde hair!  My hair even looks more blonde.  This product is here to stay!

New face products: same store...I also asked about face products.  I've always been a Clinique girl and I just felt like making a change.  I still love and use Clinique's makeup line...but the face wash was getting a little bla for my taste.  So the girl in the shop recommended the Dr Hauschka line.  I love it.  Everything about it.  The cleansing cream is earthy and the smell reminds me a little of pumpkin.  The facial toner comes in a spritzer bottle, which I thought was strange to start with (I'm so used to my cotton pads!), but I just love the way it feels fresh out of the shower.  And the moisturizing day cream smells just OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. and gives my skin the most beautiful glow.  Love, Love, LOVE this product line!  Anyone and everyone should try it!

No more excuses...go out and try them, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment