Friday, March 9, 2012

spotify

Alright, so I am behind the times...Ms Noli sent me an invite to spotify AGES ago and I am just hopping on the trend now. 

And what the heck-a-roo was I waiting for?!  Spotify is awesome!  I love having music on in the evenings when I'm cleaning up and doing dishes...  And its refreshing to not have to buy an entire album or even a song.  I can just "loan" it and listen to it as much as I want and then never listen to it again and never even have paid a penny for it.

I am still figuring it out as I go, and I see that there a some songs that I love, that aren't on spotify yet...but I'm sure they're on their way!

Hope on the spotify bandwagon and start experiencing and enjoying new tunes!

logo via

No comments:

Post a Comment