Saturday, March 17, 2012

7 days...


Button bokeh, originally uploaded by judith511

Just seven sweet days until Nell and I hop on that plane and head for Seattle!

I have a thousand things to do before these seven days are up...but I'm still super excited.  Trying to get all caught up at work and deliver some stuff over to my boss in the week thats coming...but new work just keeps rolling in, so I'm struggling a bit!  Somehow, knowing that I'll have three weeks of vacation, is taking the sting off a bit!

Anyone who knows me should not be surprised to know that I have some serious list-ing going on!  Here's the overview, just for a chuckle.

1. The order to the house before I get there, list
2. The carry on, list
3. The general packing, list
4. The Easter packing, list
5. The presents for everyone else, list
6. The things I need/want to buy when I'm there, list

...and now I'm even making a list of my lists!  Classic!

Anyway, Hometown, we'll be reunited before you know it!  I miss your beautiful mountains and lakes...and all the family happenings that I've missed out on for the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment