Sunday, November 20, 2011

cozest of cozy-coz weekends!

Can't get enough of this girl...  Who knew she would make me laugh so hard?!  Adore her so much my heart aches just thinking about it. 



XOXOXO

after-thought: Here is part of an e.mail that I wrote to my parents about the weekend Nell and I shared...it made me tear up just writing it...

"Nell and I had a BEAUTIFUL weekend together...its so incredible this bond that we're building.  We can just look at each other and burst into laughter.  And she wants to cozy me and stroke my face.  Its beautiful and heartwarming.  These are feelings that I'll never forget.  And I feel that we have so much more of a bond now than we've ever had.  I am so excited to watch her grow up and I know that we're going to have endless amounts of laughter and love shared between us.  I look forward to our future together..."



No comments:

Post a Comment