Sunday, November 6, 2011

another week...

Has an entire week really gone by already?!  I haven't even posted about Halloween yet!  I'll update that post when I find the time, honestly I will!


Works been crazy, a nice kind of way, so I haven't had a lot of extra time to sit to the computer and blog...last weekend I actually worked 7 hours on Saturday...so yeah, thankful that project is finished!  But I still have tons to do!  Never feels like I get caught up.  But better to have too much to do than too little!

Having a super cozy weekend with Nell!  Been working on home-made holiday gifts and even took Nell's Christmas card picture...in this post, I have a pic that didn't make the cut!  So getting things done!  And today we made raspberry cupcakes and are headed out on a playdate as soon as Nell Bell gets up from her nap.  Still letting her nap from time to time...tried without a nap yesterday and the evening was a trying one.  Speaking of, I've got to go wake my girl from her sweet dreams...more blogs to come...both updates and new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment