Just wanted to give an update after 2 months of using Dr Hauschka products.
I still love them...they are lightweight on the skin and just smell so heavenly! I have made one small adjustment though. Now that summer is over and my more fragile winter skin is settling in, I have switched out the cleansing cream and opted for the cleansing milk, for an every day facewash. And my face is LOVING IT! The cleansing cream has almond meal in it...so its almost a facial scrub, so I am planning on using it once a week to exfoliate. The cleansing milk is sooooo smooth going on and is great for taking off my eye make-up while washing. Other than that swap, I am sticking with the same regime that I started in August.
I really do love the Dr H product line and I am planning on stocking up on some 'luxury' product when I'm in Seattle in March. Already got my eye on a couple of things...their regenerating body moisturizer, their deoderant, and for Nell their rose body moisturizer...just to name a few!

No comments:
Post a Comment