Here's the preview of our 2010 Christmas card...wasn't going to post it here...but there aren't THAT many people reading my blog, so I figured what the heck. Ha! I'm soooooo impatient, I couldn't wait any longer to share...
Ordered from tinyprints.com and LOVE their stuff. Thats who did our baby announcement and I recently ordered a photobook of Nell's 1st year and I'm really tickled with the result. Check out their stuff...not that bad of prices and I really am happy with the quality of the stuff I have ordered before.
Taking Christmas pictures wasn't easy (for mom!) at 1,5 years old though. Getting Nell 'just right', then trying to get the holiday stuff 'just right', THEN keeping Nell from touching any of it long enough to get a good picture was a WORK OUT! Honestly, I was sweaty after our photoshoot! Ha, ha!
Then looking through the 1.000 pictures that I must have taken, the best one was the absolute last picture! And the 'best' one also had the flash shining like crazy off the snot dripping from her nose...oh well...I guess you can't expect a ' perfect photo' of a 1,5 year old. But for me this photo is absolutely perfect in the sense that it sums up Nell to a T! A spark-plug, full of life, goofing around, having a tea party with all her babydoll friends...and loving life! This is the Nell thats in my life every single day and I'm happy to share her with all of you...snot and ALL!
There is sooooooooooo much life in our girl...and thats the message we're sending out with our Christmas card this year! Wishing you Peace and Joy...and LOTS OF LIFE!

Nell is absolutely precious! The snot-shine can easily be photoshopped out. :) I hope you're staying warm and safe over there in the Arctic! ;)
ReplyDelete