Friday, November 12, 2010

1st school picture


Here is my little munchkin's preschool picture!  Isn't she DARLING!?  I had to scan this in and try to adjust the image, save as a pdf, etc...so its not exactly right...but at least I got it up here!

They told me that she just adored the photographers and having her picture taken.  She cried when her turn was over!  I'm telling you...we've known since birth that this kid is destined for the bright lights and stage!

Just wanted you all to see my cutie and her beautiful pearly whites!

The 1st of many school photos...I know I cherish my own and look back through them from time to time with Nell.


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. You need to get her modeling! We got Amelia's pictures last week and they were NOT keepers. Let's just say that she hated getting her picture taken.

    ReplyDelete