Nell & mom...smellin' home-grown sweet peas!
So mom was here...pappa came...pappa left...mom left...and life continues on as usual. CRUSHED that they're gone and that those few short months that we had together are over...and I hate not knowing when I'm going to get to see them again. BUT, I am working...Nell is in barnehage...and we're definitely keeping busy. Lots going on.
Not going to give an update on all the action we had while pappa was here because I feel like I need to give a HUGE update if I'm going to do that...and I just don't have the time or energy.
Soooooooooo...I'll try to get to posting some of the last pictures we took together and will try to do a couple of short, back-dated posts to update you on a couple fun things that we did...and THEN I'll carry on with the blog from TODAY!
Phew...I was dreading just getting this post up here since its been so long since I wrote last.
sidenote: Nell ADORES barnehage and although she's a handfull in the evenings because she's so wiped out, the "transition" couldn't be going any better! Will give more of an update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment