Tuesday, August 3, 2010

happy anniversary to me & norway


Today marks 10 years that I have been in Norway!  I can't even believe it...but at the same time, it feels like quite awhile! 

Mom just asked me the other day if it felt like 10 years...and as quickly as I answered "no way"...as I thought about it, it really does.  I have lived in Bergen a couple of years, met Lars, attended and graduated college, got married, bought our first condo, had a baby, bought our first house...and now I have an (almost) 1,5 year old!  There has been A LOT happening so there are bound to be a few years in there!!!

I still have a photo of the Bentsen fam in a frame and its one of my all-time favorites.  It was taken a Golden Gardens the night before I left...and my parents, Kristian and I are glowing nearly as bright as the sunset behind us.  Who knew that I would leave Seattle that next morning and it would be the last time (thus far!) that I would live there...

You never know where life is going to take you!

"in this grand universe of all the places to be and those to be with...
I found my way to you..."



No comments:

Post a Comment