Wednesday, February 22, 2012

yes, please!


I love probiotic yogurt...  I use one called Biola and the natural flavor is just sweet and tart enough to tickle my taste buds at breakfast every morning. 

This morning I had some over ripe raspberries so I tossed them in with some bio yogurt and smashed up the raspberries so I wouldn't notice the mushy ones.  Then I threw in a heaping tsp of a bran mix called GG Uniquie Fiber, that I've picked up at the healthfood store.  Here's the scoop on GG, "From the slow-baking European ovens of Norway comes the highest bran-content product available. Prepared from 85% unprocessed bran, with rye flour and water added, the batter is slowly baked over a twelve-hour period. The moisture is evaporated, leaving a crisp, flavorful, thick cracker containing 85% bran."


Anyway, this breakfast dish was sooooo good and sooooo easy to throw together...it tasted like quite the treat this morning and started my morning off on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment