Saturday morning waffles with black currant jam...yum!
We are all still sick with colds...I'm calling it "barnehage-blanding"...which means "the preschool mix"! We've had this garbage now for 4 WEEKS and we are starting to lose our minds!!! Honestly, its getting pretty darn old! I'd give ANYTHING is Bestemor was still here to take care of us...I miss MY Mamma!
We've both had some time off work to try to rest up, so having some extra quality time together has been dreamy...I just wish we were healthy so we had more energy to get out in this beautiful fall weather!
Here is a short video of Nell getting down down on the xylophone. This kid has rhythm I tell 'ya...she dances like crazy and LOVES music of any kind! I am DEFINITELY signing her up for dance ASAP and band when she starts school...maybe she'll play the sax like her Mamma?!
(trouble uploading the video...will try again later!)
sidenote: I was showing Nell her baby pictures for the first time and when I pulled up this one she looked at me with her "worry-eyebrows" (they're hysterical for those who haven't seen her worried face...I'll try to get a picture soon), and said "uff..."! I couldn't help but crack up!
Nell will be a year and a half old TOMORROW! I started going through pictures and its hard to believe that this little baby is even Nell! She has changed SO much and SO fast! When I see her baby pictures I can't believe what a CHUNK (as Tutu would say!!!) she was! She has really turned into a little girl lately...it scares me thinking of how much she's going to change in the NEXT 2 years!
Here are some oldies but goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment